The Owl’s measurement-based care cloud solution enables healthcare providers to easily screen patients for behavioral health status, track progress, and monitor treatment efficacy.
Easy Progress Monitoring
Secure, Accessible, Mobile-Friendly
The Owl’s intuitive web and mobile-friendly interface allows patients to easily complete patient reported outcome measures (PROMs) on any device for deeper patient engagement.
EMR Integration & Single Sign-On
The Owl’s powerful functionality maps seamlessly onto clinical workflows, selects and schedules measures, and tracks outcomes throughout the course of care. The Owl may be fully integrated with electronic medical records (EMRs) such as Epic and Cerner or used as a stand-alone application. Users may easily access multiple applications through a single set of log-in credentials.
- Tested and validated clinical workflow integration reduces clinical and administrator burden
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) integration capability
- Patient’s PROM results graphed and normed instantly
- Intuitive web- and mobile-friendly interface allows patients to easily complete patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs)
- Automatic PROM selection tailored to each patient’s needs
- Reminders and notifications sent to patients and clinicians
Builds Clinical Confidence
- Provides clinicians with scientifically-sound information and data-driven insights
- Supports implementation of treat-to-target strategies in behavioral health
- Delivers clinical decision making support in real time at the point of care
Enhances Economic Value
- Supports use of appropriate behavioral health CPT codes to optimize reimbursement revenue
- Facilitates Clinical Documentation Improvement for streamlined payer approval and reduced denials/appeals
- Supports Joint Commission accreditation for increased payer and patient confidence in the quality of care
- Computerized adaptive testing takes into account how the patient answers each question (“Item Response Theory”) to enable rapid screening and on-going assessment of a wide variety of disorders. In just 30 seconds with an average of four questions, major depression can be identified with a high degree of accuracy. Available in both English and Spanish.
- The most extensive library of curated evidence-based measures in the industry
- Library covers the full spectrum of conditions ranging from depression to psychosis
- Includes medication side effects and individualized patient challenges and goals
- Facilitates communication and engagement amongst patients and clinicians
- Allows for parent, guardian, and teacher input in completion of measures for young patients
Secure and Scalable
- The Owl is a robust measurement-based care cloud solution that is HIPAA- and FERPA-compliant