Scales and Supports Telehealth Programs While Maintaining Quality Care Delivery
Owl Insights COVID-19 Solution
COVID-19 and social isolation are causing national distress. For behavioral health patients, the challenge is even greater.
The Owl supports remote screening & monitoring of patients’ behavioral health conditions allowing for effective remote care delivery at scale.
– Provides scalable, remote screening and monitoring to ensure continuity and quality as you transition to remote care.
– Works on any web-enabled device, which allows remote patients, such as those on self-quarantine, to answer questions from the comfort of their own home.
– Now includes the Owl’s COVID-19 Events Checklist measure (CEC) to understand the psychosocial impact the crisis is having on your patients.
The Owl’s library of 100+ evidence-based measures allows you to measure the broadest range of behavioral health disorders as well as the psychosocial impact of COVID-19 on your patients.
The Owl’s COVID-19 Bundle Can Measure:
– Psychosocial Impact of COVID-19
– Mood and Effective Disorders
– Anxiety Disorders
– OCD & Related Disorders
– Suicidality & Self-Harm
– Family and Relationship Functioning
– General Functioning/Adjustment/Distress
“The Owl’s online access allowed us to seamlessly deliver care as we faced sudden access restrictions to offices and patient ﬁles due to COVID-19.”