Powered by Owl Insights,
Inova Kellar Center Achieves
Joint Commission Accreditation
in Behavioral Health
Commended as a “Leader in Successful Measurement-Based Care Implementation”
The Joint Commission now requires organizations to use a standardized tool or instrument to implement measurement-based care. However, many organizations face barriers to successful implementation:
- Complex clinical workflows
- Low patient/family engagement
- Lack of organizational buy-in
- EMR integration challenges
- Concerns about an increase in clinician and staff burden
The Owl enables providers to overcome these barriers.
Register below to learn more about how the Owl can help your organization achieve Joint Commission accreditation.